Off Market

2106 Coral Dr,

Lynn Haven, FL 32444
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,647 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $347,000

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,647 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1991

Description

2106 Coral Dr is a single family home in Lynn Haven, FL. This home was built in 1991 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,647 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $347,000. Frequently asked questions about 2106 Coral Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2106 Coral Dr is located in a community that is home to 15,719 residents, which has increased by 42.2% since 2000. 79.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.35%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2106 Coral Dr has a median household income of $53,123 and spends about $44,645 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2106 Coral Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2106 Coral Dr include A. Crawford Mosley High School, Lynn Haven Elementary School, and Mowat Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 59.4% of the residents near 2106 Coral Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2106 Coral Dr is about 59.7 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2106 Coral Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,647
Year Built
1991
Latitude
30.24
Longitude
-85.67
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $4,308 $0 $0 $328,302
2016 $4,374 $0 $0 $325,998
2015 $4,525 $0 $0 $327,350
2013 $4,017 $0 $0 $331,055

Local Info

Population
15,719
Median Family Income
$53,123
Graduate Degree Percentile
8.4%
Median Homeowner Age
36.3
Households with Children
79.8%
Unemployment Rate
2.8%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
A. Crawford Mosley High School 9-12
Lynn Haven Elementary School PK-5
Mowat Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a coastal area with a high flood risk. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week