4815 Westerdale Dr,
Fulshear, TX 77441
- 4 Beds
- 3,462 sqft
Est. Value* : $451,800
- 4 Beds
- 3,462 sqft
4815 Westerdale Dr is a single family home in Fulshear, TX. This home was built in 1992 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,462 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 7/10/2018, this property sold for $346,300. Today, the estimated home value is around $451,800. Frequently asked questions about 4815 Westerdale Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4815 Westerdale Dr is located in a community that is home to 2,343 residents, which has increased by 38.6% since 2000. 80.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4815 Westerdale Dr has a median household income of $78,017 and spends about $57,383 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4815 Westerdale Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4815 Westerdale Dr include Briscoe J H, Foster High School, and Huggins Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 947 (468 for Math and 479 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 4815 Westerdale Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4815 Westerdale Dr is about 42.3 degrees in January and 82.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4815 Westerdale Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6211 Flewellen Falls Lane,
$588,000 For Sale
28706 Yellowstone Preserve,
$317,990 For Sale
29610 Foliage Lane,
$211,990 For Sale
28730 Possession Island,
$272,990 For Sale
28722 Possession Island,
$283,990 For Sale
28714 Possession Island,
$259,990 For Sale
28706 Possession Island,
$262,990 For Sale
3511 Hampton Landing,
$414,990 For Sale
3511 Hampton Landing,
$399,990 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Briscoe J H||6-8||877||51||17.1||8.42 mi|
|Foster High School||9-12||2,092||108.8||19.2||8.34 mi|
|Huggins Elementary||PK-5||893||51.7||17.2||3.41 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.