3380 Jamber Dr,
Ocoee, FL 34761
- 4 Beds
- 2,180 sqft
Est. Value* : $279,600
- 4 Beds
- 2,180 sqft
3380 Jamber Dr is a single family home in Ocoee, FL. This home was built in 2003 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,180 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $279,600. Frequently asked questions about 3380 Jamber Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3380 Jamber Dr is located in a community that is home to 18,349 residents, which has increased by 80.1% since 2000. 81.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.55%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3380 Jamber Dr has a median household income of $53,753 and spends about $45,030 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3380 Jamber Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 21.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 26.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3380 Jamber Dr include Ocoee High, Ocoee Middle, and Prairie Lake Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (476 for Math and 447 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.6% of the residents near 3380 Jamber Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3380 Jamber Dr is about 52.2 degrees in January and 81.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3380 Jamber Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3381 FAWNWOOD DRIVE,
$399,000 House For Sale
3795 RACHEL STREET,
$250,000 House For Sale
3769 GLOVER LANE,
$159,000 House For Sale
3754 RACHEL ST,
$130,000 House For Sale
3663 GLOVER LANE,
$222,900 House For Sale
3617 COCHRAN STREET,
$189,900 House For Sale
3325 MCCORMICK WOODS DRIVE,
$359,900 House For Sale
2323 BEACH AVENUE,
$259,900 House For Sale
2914 BLACK BIRCH DRIVE,
$303,485 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ocoee High||9-12||2,481||109||22.7||1.75 mi|
|Ocoee Middle||6-8||1,449||76||19||3.66 mi|
|Prairie Lake Elementary||PK-5||895||61||14.6||2.57 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.