305 Taylor Dr is a single family home in Florence, AL. This home was built in 1975 and includes one bathrooms and 1,986 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $182,100.
Frequently asked questions about 305 Taylor Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 305 Taylor Dr is located in a community that is home to 10,998 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 83.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.02%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 305 Taylor Dr has a median household income of $55,398 and spends about $45,897 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 305 Taylor Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 305 Taylor Dr include Brooks Elementary School, and Brooks High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 52% of the residents near 305 Taylor Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 305 Taylor Dr is about 37 degrees in January and 77 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 305 Taylor Dr resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.