470 Old Dover Rd,
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
- 2,756 sqft
Est. Value* : $459,400
470 Old Dover Rd is a single family home in Morris Plains, NJ. This home was built in 1900 and includes 2,756 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $459,400. Frequently asked questions about 470 Old Dover Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 470 Old Dover Rd is located in a community that is home to 14,656 residents, which has decreased by -1.2% since 2000. 74.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.93%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 470 Old Dover Rd has a median household income of $108,622 and spends about $74,114 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 470 Old Dover Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 470 Old Dover Rd include Brooklawn Middle School, Mount Tabor Elementary School, and Parsippany Hills High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1065 (531 for Math and 534 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 74.8% of the residents near 470 Old Dover Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 470 Old Dover Rd is about 29.4 degrees in January and 76.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 470 Old Dover Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
0 Kosakowski Drive,
$350,000 House For Sale
9 Kosakowski Drive,
$850,000 House For Sale
3 Holiday Drive,
$575,000 House For Sale
42 Overlook Trl,
$499,900 House For Sale
16 Grove Avenue,
$650,000 House For Sale
72 S Wynde Dr,
$525,000 House For Sale
59 Smith Rd,
$899,000 House For Sale
60 Smith Rd,
$1,300,000 House For Sale
12 Walsh Way,
$715,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brooklawn Middle School||6-8||918||85.2||10.7||2.67 mi|
|Mount Tabor Elementary School||K-5||449||31.4||14.2||1.87 mi|
|Parsippany Hills High School||9-12||1,075||101||10.6||2.42 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.