4616 Saloma Pl,
Austin, TX 78749
- 1,325 sqft
Est. Value* : $311,700
4616 Saloma Pl is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1986 and includes two bathrooms and 1,325 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $311,700. Frequently asked questions about 4616 Saloma Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4616 Saloma Pl is located in a community that is home to 24,191 residents, which has increased by 36.7% since 2000. 79.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.29%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4616 Saloma Pl has a median household income of $68,264 and spends about $53,211 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4616 Saloma Pl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 11.9%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 934 (494 for Math and 440 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 68.6% of the residents near 4616 Saloma Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4616 Saloma Pl is about 48.2 degrees in January and 83.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4616 Saloma Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7910 Copano DR,
$361,790 House For Sale
4401 Goleta CT,
$399,000 House For Sale
4313 Eskew DR,
$427,500 House For Sale
4500 Kalama DR,
$369,999 House For Sale
4706 Saloma PL,
$355,000 House For Sale
4507 Velasco PL,
$375,000 House For Sale
7615 Islander DR,
$383,800 House For Sale
8103 Washita DR,
$389,990 House For Sale
8501 Mauai DR,
$389,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.