1519 Nela Ave,
Belle Isle, FL 32809
- 2 Beds
- 1,161 sqft
Est. Value* : $167,000
- 2 Beds
- 1,161 sqft
1519 Nela Ave is a single family home in Belle Isle, FL. This home was built in 1952 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,161 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $167,000. Frequently asked questions about 1519 Nela Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1519 Nela Ave is located in a community that is home to 20,114 residents, which has decreased by -3.8% since 2000. 71.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.58%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1519 Nela Ave has a median household income of $56,314 and spends about $45,973 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1519 Nela Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1519 Nela Ave include Judson B Walker Middle, and Oak Ridge High. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.3% of the residents near 1519 Nela Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1519 Nela Ave is about 52.1 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1519 Nela Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1614 NELA AVENUE,
$299,000 House For Sale
7545 Lake Drive,
$475,000 House For Sale
1835 WIND HARBOR ROAD,
$479,000 House For Sale
1859 WIND HARBOR ROAD,
$1,095,000 House For Sale
6747 CHERRY GROVE CIRCLE,
$393,900 House For Sale
1420 BELLE VISTA DRIVE,
$650,000 House For Sale
5808 WINDMILL COURT,
$445,000 House For Sale
1026 WILKS AVENUE,
$359,000 House For Sale
2810 FLOWERTREE ROAD,
$274,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Judson B Walker Middle||6-8||1,031||58||17.7||1.05 mi|
|Oak Ridge High||9-12||2,937||144||20.3||1.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.