Off Market

14107 SW 10th St,

Miami, FL 33184
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,531 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $352,800

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,531 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1992

Description

14107 SW 10th St is a single family home in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1992 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,531 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $352,800. Frequently asked questions about 14107 SW 10th St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 14107 SW 10th St is located in a community that is home to 26,853 residents, which has increased by 31.2% since 2000. 85.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.16%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 SW 10th St has a median household income of $64,361 and spends about $50,812 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 SW 10th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 12.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 SW 10th St include District Instructional Center (Dic), Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center, and G. Holmes Braddock Senior High. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 60.8% of the residents near 14107 SW 10th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 SW 10th St is about 49.0 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 67.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 SW 10th St resides in an area with high flood risk and high tornado risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,531
Year Built
1992
Latitude
25.76
Longitude
-80.42
Heating
NONE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $6,890 $0 $0 $198,140
2016 $3,893 $0 $0 $191,985
2015 $3,625 $0 $0 $174,532
2014 $3,597 $0 $0 $165,295
2013 $3,235 $0 $0 $150,269

Local Info

Population
26,853
Median Family Income
$64,361
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.2%
Median Homeowner Age
34.0
Households with Children
85.4%
Unemployment Rate
3.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
District Instructional Center (Dic)   K-12
Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center   PK
G. Holmes Braddock Senior High 8-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week