1410 5th St W,
Palmetto, FL 34221
- 4 Beds
- 1,320 sqft
Est. Value* : $176,700
- 4 Beds
- 1,320 sqft
1410 5th St W is a single family home in Palmetto, FL. This home was built in 1910 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,320 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and cooling system. In 4/10/2018, this property sold for $170,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $176,700. Frequently asked questions about 1410 5th St W and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 5th St W is located in a community that is home to 29,012 residents, which has increased by 19.2% since 2000. 73% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.18%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.09%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 5th St W has a median household income of $44,796 and spends about $39,740 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 5th St W is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 18.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 5th St W include Palmetto Elementary School, and Palmetto High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 997 (499 for Math and 498 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 58.8% of the residents near 1410 5th St W have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 5th St W is about 56.9 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 5th St W resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
710 16th Avenue W,
$179,900 For Sale
41 Montego Drive,
$19,900 For Sale
120 N 18th Street W,
$640,000 For Sale
209 28th Street W,
$192,500 For Sale
701 Riviera Dunes Way,
$2,197,000 For Sale
2604 1st Avenue E,
$160,000 For Sale
309 10th Avenue E,
$449,500 For Sale
801 Riviera Dunes Way,
$1,375,000 For Sale
329 30th St W,
$429,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Palmetto Elementary School||PK-5||752||50||15||0.47 mi|
|Palmetto High School||9-12||2,228||98||22.7||1.07 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.