8573 E Shelby Dr,
Memphis, TN 38125
- 4 Beds
- 4,909 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
- 4,909 sqft
8573 E Shelby Dr is a single family home in Memphis, TN. This home was built in 1983 and includes four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 4,909 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and central heating system. Frequently asked questions about 8573 E Shelby Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8573 E Shelby Dr is located in a community that is home to 14,111 residents, which has increased by 23.5% since 2000. 81% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8573 E Shelby Dr has a median household income of $97,627 and spends about $68,729 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8573 E Shelby Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 11.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1189 (589 for Math and 600 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 70.0% of the residents near 8573 E Shelby Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8573 E Shelby Dr is about 38.9 degrees in January and 78.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8573 E Shelby Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4741 Wemberley Dr,
$230,000 For Sale
8341 Misty Moon Drive,
$385,000 For Sale
4302 Barren Brook Street,
$115,000 For Sale
8905 FOREST MEADOWS,
$315,000 For Sale
4701 Ridge Walk Lane,
$158,999 For Sale
$145,000 For Sale
8658 SOUTHWIND DR,
$402,800 Bank Owned
9446 FOREST WIND,
$685,000 For Sale
$260,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.