302 E Webster St,
Osceola, IA 50213
- 2 Beds
- 735 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
302 E Webster St is a single family home in Osceola, IA. This home was built in 1940 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 735 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 302 E Webster St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 E Webster St is located in a community that is home to 5,591 residents, which has increased by 5.9% since 2000. 66.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.61%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.41%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 E Webster St has a median household income of $37,420 and spends about $35,678 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 E Webster St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 8.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 E Webster St include Clarke Community Elementary School, Clarke Community High School, and Clarke Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 60.0% of the residents near 302 E Webster St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 E Webster St is about 19.7 degrees in January and 75.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 E Webster St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
205 N Dewey Street,
$69,999 House For Sale
140 E Prairie Street,
$169,900 House For Sale
400 NE 7 Street,
$129,900 House For Sale
2207 W 10th Avenue,
$493,757 House For Sale
801 N W Street,
$389,900 House For Sale
204 S H Street,
$159,900 House For Sale
2209 NE Heritage Drive,
$459,900 House For Sale
1309 W Euclid Avenue,
$155,000 House For Sale
507 W Salem Avenue,
$259,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Clarke Community Elementary School||PK-6||815||63||12.9||0.26 mi|
|Clarke Community High School||9-12||379||32||11.8||0.69 mi|
|Clarke Middle School||7-8||210||14.5||14.4||0.72 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.