3869 Cameo Ave,
Osage, IA 50461
- 3 Beds
- 1,756 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,756 sqft
3869 Cameo Ave is a single family home in Osage, IA. This home was built in 1900 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,756 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 3869 Cameo Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3869 Cameo Ave is located in a community that is home to 5,922 residents, which has decreased by -2.4% since 2000. 70.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3869 Cameo Ave has a median household income of $34,984 and spends about $34,274 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3869 Cameo Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3869 Cameo Ave include St Ansgar Elementary School, St Ansgar High School, and St Ansgar Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 61.1% of the residents near 3869 Cameo Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3869 Cameo Ave is about 18.6 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 37.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3869 Cameo Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|St Ansgar Elementary School||PK-5||277||16||17.3||5.07 mi|
|St Ansgar High School||9-12||194||14.3||13.5||5.07 mi|
|St Ansgar Middle School||6-8||131||11.4||11.4||5.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.