1293 Sunglow Dr,
Oceanside, CA 92056
- 4 Beds
- 1,878 sqft
Est. Value* : $642,000
- 4 Beds
1293 Sunglow Dr is a single family home in Oceanside, CA. This home was built in 1994 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,878 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 8/13/2015, this property sold for $500,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $642,000. Frequently asked questions about 1293 Sunglow Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1293 Sunglow Dr is located in a community that is home to 52,958 residents, which has increased by 19.7% since 2000. 74.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1293 Sunglow Dr has a median household income of $68,600 and spends about $53,351 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1293 Sunglow Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1293 Sunglow Dr include Casita Center for Science/Math/Technology, and Roosevelt Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 987 (500 for Math and 487 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 57.7% of the residents near 1293 Sunglow Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1293 Sunglow Dr is about 47.5 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1293 Sunglow Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2188 Willowbrook Drive,
$837,000 House For Sale
445 Ernest Court,
$828,985 House For Sale
1449 Eastmore Place,
$610,000 House For Sale
357 Adobe Estates Dr,
$849,900 House For Sale
4880 Northerly St,
$949,000 House For Sale
205 Paseo Marguerita,
$500,000 House For Sale
1976 Paseo Del Rey,
$519,000 House For Sale
271 Paseo Marguerita,
$575,000 House For Sale
168 Manton Way,
$545,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Casita Center for Science/Math/Technology||K-5||588||22||26.7||3.1 mi|
|Empresa Elementary||K-5||838||33||25.3||1.65 mi|
|Roosevelt Middle||6-8||1,069||51.2||20.8||1.33 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.25|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.