1951 E Orvilla Rd,
Hatfield, PA 19440
- 4 Beds
- 4,071 sqft
Est. Value* : $566,600
- 4 Beds
1951 E Orvilla Rd is a single family home in Hatfield, PA. This home was built in 1991 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 4,071 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $566,600. Frequently asked questions about 1951 E Orvilla Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1951 E Orvilla Rd is located in a community that is home to 21,090 residents, which has decreased by -11.2% since 2000. 68.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.07%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1951 E Orvilla Rd has a median household income of $60,813 and spends about $49,116 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1951 E Orvilla Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1951 E Orvilla Rd include North Penn Senior High School, Oak Park Elementary School, and Pennfield Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 980 (485 for Math and 495 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 59.3% of the residents near 1951 E Orvilla Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1951 E Orvilla Rd is about 23.7 degrees in January and 70.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1951 E Orvilla Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1358 Koffel Road,
$269,900 House For Sale
1949 Foster Road,
$425,000 House For Sale
882 Andover Road,
$184,999 House For Sale
1041 Birch Street,
$275,000 House For Sale
958 Bent Road,
$339,900 House For Sale
11 Waverly Court,
$1,249,000 House For Sale
Lot 1 429 Church Road,
$426,900 House For Sale
306 Rowland Lane,
$1,080,000 House For Sale
Lot 2A Church Road,
$426,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|North Penn Senior High School||10-12||3,158||205.8||15.3||2.75 mi|
|Oak Park Elementary School||K-6||498||34.2||14.5||1.1 mi|
|Pennfield Middle School||7-9||810||60.8||13.3||1.15 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 7.75|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.