1410 Combee Ln,
Lakeland, FL 33801
- 1,697 sqft
Est. Value* : $117,900
- 1,697 sqft
1410 Combee Ln is a single family home in Lakeland, FL. This home was built in 1964 and includes two bathrooms and 1,697 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $117,900. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Combee Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Combee Ln is located in a community that is home to 32,061 residents, which has increased by 6.9% since 2000. 65.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.91%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.38%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Combee Ln has a median household income of $36,289 and spends about $35,025 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Combee Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 17.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Combee Ln include Combee Academy Of Design And Engineering, Crystal Lake Middle School, and Tenoroc High School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 1410 Combee Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Combee Ln is about 57.2 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Combee Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1035 Meadow Avenue,
$123,000 For Sale
2506 Broadway Street,
$129,900 For Sale
3375 Susetta Lane,
$209,900 For Sale
925 Captiva Point,
$117,450 For Sale
1215 Watersedge Drive,
$159,900 For Sale
1404 Neptune Dr,
$189,900 For Sale
1536 E Main Street,
$94,500 For Sale
1238 Edgewater Drive,
$259,900 For Sale
532 S Wilson Avenue,
$390,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Combee Academy Of Design And Engineering||PK-5||725||48||15.1||0.11 mi|
|Crystal Lake Middle School||6-8||838||57||14.7||2.41 mi|
|Tenoroc High School||9-12||1,163||62||18.7||2.75 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.