1410 Ardsley Rd,
Jacksonville, FL 32207
- 3 Beds
- 1,580 sqft
Est. Value* : $298,600
- 3 Beds
- 1,580 sqft
1410 Ardsley Rd is a single family home in Jacksonville, FL. This home was built in 1950 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,580 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $298,600. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Ardsley Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Ardsley Rd is located in a community that is home to 33,407 residents, which has decreased by -1.1% since 2000. 58.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Ardsley Rd has a median household income of $51,693 and spends about $42,868 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Ardsley Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 31%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 30.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Ardsley Rd include Alfred I. Dupont Middle School, and Grasp Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 1004 (499 for Math and 505 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 57.9% of the residents near 1410 Ardsley Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Ardsley Rd is about 51.7 degrees in January and 81.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Ardsley Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1440 Jean Ct,
$350,000 For Sale
4600 Mundy Dr S,
$3,500,000 For Sale
4326 Rosewood Ave,
$279,900 For Sale
4033 Dover Rd,
$262,500 For Sale
1442 Baylor Ln,
$239,000 For Sale
1824 Callahan Street,
$50,000 For Sale
1747 Orlando Cir N,
$185,000 For Sale
906 Old Grove Manor,
$575,000 For Sale
4051 Alcazar Ave,
$595,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alfred I. Dupont Middle School||6-8||758||45||16.8||1.81 mi|
|Grasp Academy||1-8||334||36||9.2||6.49 mi|
|Hendricks Avenue Elementary School||K-5||697||44||15.8||1.22 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.