1410 Alban Ave,
Tallahassee, FL 32301
- 3,192 sqft
Est. Value* : $390,600
- 3,192 sqft
1410 Alban Ave is a single family home in Tallahassee, FL. This home was built in 1957 and includes 3,192 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $390,600. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Alban Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Alban Ave is located in a community that is home to 22,164 residents, which has increased by 12.9% since 2000. 45.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (20.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 20 to 24 (19.07%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Alban Ave has a median household income of $43,876 and spends about $39,362 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Alban Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25.2%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 26.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Alban Ave include Fairview Middle School, Frank Hartsfield Elementary School, and James Rickards High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1050 (526 for Math and 524 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 74.4% of the residents near 1410 Alban Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Alban Ave is about 65.8 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Alban Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$1,770,000 For Sale
1503 Hasosaw Nene,
$160,500 For Sale
$170,000 For Sale
$180,000 For Sale
$119,900 For Sale
Lot 11 Terrace,
$89,900 For Sale
$92,000 For Sale
$409,900 For Sale
1575 Paul Russell,
$149,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fairview Middle School||6-8||856||41||20.8||2.06 mi|
|Frank Hartsfield Elementary School||PK-5||443||32||13.8||0.52 mi|
|James Rickards High School||9-12||1,288||61||21.1||1.45 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.