1410 Cre Rd,
Dover, FL 33527
- 5 Beds
- 2,637 sqft
Est. Value* : $261,900
- 5 Beds
- 2,637 sqft
1410 Cre Rd is a single family home in Dover, FL. This home was built in 1974 and includes five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,637 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 12/14/2016, this property sold for $485,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $261,900. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Cre Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Cre Rd is located in a community that is home to 12,030 residents, which has increased by 3.1% since 2000. 78.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.54%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Cre Rd has a median household income of $49,880 and spends about $42,836 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Cre Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 21.2%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Cre Rd include Durant High School, Mulrennan Middle School, and Nelson Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 55.1% of the residents near 1410 Cre Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Cre Rd is about 64.5 degrees in January and 82.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Cre Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3520 Kearsney Abbey Circle,
$254,000 House For Sale
13839 Acker Road,
$340,000 House For Sale
4208 Imperial Eagle Drive,
$283,500 House For Sale
2516 Cross More Street,
$315,000 House For Sale
14846 Haynes Road,
$110,000 House For Sale
3709 Trapnell Grove Loop,
$219,000 House For Sale
4109 BARRET AVENUE,
$260,000 House For Sale
2715 Clubhouse Drive,
$365,000 House For Sale
1811 Parkwood Drive,
$299,989 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Durant High School||9-12||2,411||129||18.6||5.53 mi|
|Mulrennan Middle School||6-8||1,191||69||17.2||3.99 mi|
|Nelson Elementary School||PK-5||830||60||13.8||3.77 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.