Off Market

1410 Dakota Dr,

Jupiter, FL 33458
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,910 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $604,900

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,910 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2011

Description

1410 Dakota Dr is a single family home in Jupiter, FL. This home was built in 2011 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,910 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 4/17/2019, this property sold for $100. Today, the estimated home value is around $604,900. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Dakota Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1410 Dakota Dr is located in a community that is home to 30,097 residents, which has decreased by -1.9% since 2000. 72.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.78%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Dakota Dr has a median household income of $71,563 and spends about $54,762 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Dakota Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 11.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Dakota Dr include Beacon Cove Intermediate School, and Independence Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1044 (525 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 60.6% of the residents near 1410 Dakota Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Dakota Dr is about 51.4 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 67.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Dakota Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,910
Year Built
2011
Latitude
26.91
Longitude
-80.12
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
4/17/2019 $100 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $8,250 $0 $0 $367,253
2016 $8,219 $0 $0 $359,699
2015 $8,376 $0 $0 $357,199
2013 $8,412 $0 $0 $349,127

Local Info

Population
30,097
Median Family Income
$71,563
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.4%
Median Homeowner Age
35.6
Households with Children
72.6%
Unemployment Rate
2.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Beacon Cove Intermediate School 3-5
Lighthouse Elementary School   PK-2
Independence Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week