Off Market

24 Townsend Rd,

Mason, NH 03048
  • 5 Beds
  • 5,863 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 5 Beds
  • 5,863 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1992

Description

24 Townsend Rd is a single family home in Mason, NH. This home was built in 1992 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 5,863 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, hot water heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 24 Townsend Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 24 Townsend Rd is located in a community that is home to 3,833 residents, which has increased by 9.3% since 2000. 74.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.61%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.35%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 24 Townsend Rd has a median household income of $64,825 and spends about $51,197 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 24 Townsend Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is higher than the state average of 3.5%. Property crime risk is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 4.6%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 24 Townsend Rd include Mason Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1022.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 24 Townsend Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 24 Townsend Rd is about 18.6 degrees in January and 68.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 66.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 24 Townsend Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
5
Total Baths
4
Square Footage
5,863
Year Built
1992
Latitude
42.74
Longitude
-71.75
Cooling
YES

Local Info

Population
3,833
Median Family Income
$64,825
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.9%
Median Homeowner Age
35.0
Households with Children
74.9%
Unemployment Rate
2.2%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Mason Elementary School PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week