222 Grant St,
Port Orange, FL 32127
- 2 Beds
- 1,026 sqft
Est. Value* : $154,400
- 2 Beds
222 Grant St is a single family home in Port Orange, FL. This home was built in 1973 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,026 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $154,400. Frequently asked questions about 222 Grant St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 222 Grant St is located in a community that is home to 31,307 residents, which has increased by 18.2% since 2000. 69.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 222 Grant St has a median household income of $50,719 and spends about $43,298 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 222 Grant St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 222 Grant St include Port Orange Elementary School, and Spruce Creek High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 973 (482 for Math and 491 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 55.8% of the residents near 222 Grant St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 222 Grant St is about 49.4 degrees in January and 80.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 64.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 222 Grant St resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
408 Virginia Avenue,
$72,000 House For Sale
408 Virginia Avenue,
$86,000 House For Sale
215 East Fox Place Place,
$165,000 House For Sale
823 Long Meadow Ct.,
$179,897 House For Sale
5226 Riverside Drive,
$599,000 House For Sale
4578 Miles Dr,
$285,000 House For Sale
3318 S Peninsula Dr,
$1,390,000 House For Sale
3605 Cardinal Boulevard Boulevard,
$254,900 House For Sale
123 Old Sunbeam Dr,
$295,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Port Orange Elementary School||PK-5||408||23||17.7||0.18 mi|
|Spruce Creek High School||9-12||2,567||122||21||2.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.