21603 Knightsbrook Ln,
Katy, TX 77449
- 3 Beds
- 1,776 sqft
Est. Value* : $185,100
- 3 Beds
21603 Knightsbrook Ln is a single family home in Katy, TX. This home was built in 2002 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,776 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $185,100. Frequently asked questions about 21603 Knightsbrook Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 21603 Knightsbrook Ln is located in a community that is home to 33,673 residents, which has increased by 23.1% since 2000. 79.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.25%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 21603 Knightsbrook Ln has a median household income of $64,427 and spends about $50,797 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 21603 Knightsbrook Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.3%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 21603 Knightsbrook Ln include Loraine T Golbow Elementary, Morton Ranch High School, and T H McDonald J H. The average SAT score for this area is about 1051 (532 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 21603 Knightsbrook Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 21603 Knightsbrook Ln is about 46.0 degrees in January and 82.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 21603 Knightsbrook Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3610 Starbridge Pointe Ln,
$175,000 House For Sale
22306 Bandera Palms Ct,
$235,000 House For Sale
3922 Pebble Garden Lane,
$220,000 House For Sale
21734 Mid Peak Way,
$214,995 House For Sale
21607 Crest Peak Way,
$209,000 House For Sale
22415 Auburn Valley Lane,
$229,000 House For Sale
3110 Livingston Ridge Court,
$235,000 House For Sale
20918 Oak Rain Ct,
$215,000 House For Sale
5114 Opal Sky Dr,
$160,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Loraine T Golbow Elementary||PK-5||768||54||14.2||0.54 mi|
|Morton Ranch High School||9-12||3,529||214.9||16.4||1.87 mi|
|T H McDonald J H||6-8||1,144||72.9||15.6||0.42 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.