869 5th St is a single family home in Florala, AL. This home was built in 1925 and includes one bathrooms and 1,595 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system, and cooling system. In 6/15/2015, this property sold for $49,900. Today, the estimated home value is around $55,890.
Frequently asked questions about 869 5th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 869 5th St is located in a community that is home to 3,426 residents, which has decreased by -6.9% since 2000. 67.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.67%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 869 5th St has a median household income of $30,354 and spends about $31,474 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 869 5th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 67.8% of the residents near 869 5th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 869 5th St is about 49.1 degrees in January and 80.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 869 5th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.