160 Shuler Belt Rd,
Holly Hill, SC 29059
- 3 Beds
- 2,464 sqft
Est. Value* : $174,400
- 3 Beds
- 2,464 sqft
160 Shuler Belt Rd is a single family home in Holly Hill, SC. This home was built in 1995 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,464 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $174,400. Frequently asked questions about 160 Shuler Belt Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 160 Shuler Belt Rd is located in a community that is home to 5,960 residents, which has increased by 6.1% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.38%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 160 Shuler Belt Rd has a median household income of $31,483 and spends about $32,090 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 160 Shuler Belt Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.9%, which is higher than the state average of 13.6%. Property crime risk is 13.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 160 Shuler Belt Rd include Holly Hill-Roberts Middle, Lake Marion High School and Technology Center, and Vance-Providence Elementary. The state average SAT score is 945.
- How’s the job market? About 68.5% of the residents near 160 Shuler Belt Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.0%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 160 Shuler Belt Rd is about 41.8 degrees in January and 79.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 160 Shuler Belt Rd resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8011 Old State Road,
$470,000 House For Sale
132 First St,
$99,900 House For Sale
261 Ballard Lane,
$244,900 House For Sale
261 Ballard Lane,
$259,000 House For Sale
204 Porcher Avenue,
$895,000 House For Sale
206 New Iris Lane,
$307,900 House For Sale
202 New Iris Lane,
$289,900 House For Sale
$179,999 House For Sale
136 Wood Duck Lane,
$54,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Holly Hill-Roberts Middle||6-8||461||35||13.1||8.5 mi|
|Lake Marion High School and Technology Center||9-12||727||61||11.9||4.64 mi|
|Vance-Providence Elementary||PK-5||264||16||16.5||7.19 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.