4904 Camino De Monte NE,
Albuquerque, NM 87111
- 2,684 sqft
Est. Value* : $390,600
4904 Camino De Monte NE is a single family home in Albuquerque, NM. This home was built in 1981 and includes 2,684 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $390,600. Frequently asked questions about 4904 Camino De Monte NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4904 Camino De Monte NE is located in a community that is home to 57,978 residents, which has increased by 15.8% since 2000. 68.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.42%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4904 Camino De Monte NE has a median household income of $77,036 and spends about $57,027 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4904 Camino De Monte NE is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.2%, which is higher than the state average of 12.8%. Property crime risk is 29.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.5%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4904 Camino De Monte NE include Coronado Elementary, and Ecademy Virtual High School.
- How’s the job market? About 72.9% of the residents near 4904 Camino De Monte NE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4904 Camino De Monte NE is about 34.3 degrees in January and 75.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 10.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4904 Camino De Monte NE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13301 WILDERNESS Place NE,
$1,250,000 House For Sale
5701 Valerian Place NE,
$524,000 House For Sale
13501 EMBUDITO VIEW Court NE,
$875,000 House For Sale
12413 Royal Oak Avenue NE,
$479,500 House For Sale
11819 La Vista Grande Drive NE,
$330,000 House For Sale
4600 DANUBE Drive NE,
$299,000 House For Sale
3109 CAMINO DE LA SIERRA NE,
$435,000 House For Sale
3068 Toreador Drive Ne,
$365,000 House For Sale
3032 PALO ALTO Drive NE,
$425,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Coronado Elementary||K-5||300||20.3||14.7||10.12 mi|
|Desert Willow Family School||K-8||240||12.1||19.7||5.89 mi|
|Ecademy Virtual High School||9-10||167||26.8||6.2||5.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.