26914 159th Ave E is a single family home in Graham, WA. This home was built in 2001 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,252 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and heat pump system. In 7/17/2018, this property sold for $465,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $469,700.
Frequently asked questions about 26914 159th Ave E and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26914 159th Ave E is located in a community that is home to 20,308 residents, which has increased by 33.4% since 2000. 82.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.15%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26914 159th Ave E has a median household income of $56,079 and spends about $46,457 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26914 159th Ave E is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.8%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 9%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26914 159th Ave E include Elk Plain School of Choice, Frontier Middle School, and Graham Kapowsin High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 956 (480 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 56.4% of the residents near 26914 159th Ave E have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26914 159th Ave E is about 35.4 degrees in January and 72.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26914 159th Ave E resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.