215 N Cass St,
Ponca, NE 68770
- 866 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 866 sqft
215 N Cass St is a single family home in Ponca, NE. This home was built in 1900 and includes 866 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 215 N Cass St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N Cass St is located in a community that is home to 1,487 residents, which has decreased by -4.3% since 2000. 73.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Cass St has a median household income of $37,219 and spends about $35,615 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Cass St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Cass St include Jackson Elementary, and Ponca High School.
- How’s the job market? About 55.0% of the residents near 215 N Cass St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Cass St is about 20.3 degrees in January and 75.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Cass St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
311 W 2nd St,
$15,000 For Sale
612 E. Washington Street,
$78,000 For Sale
$139,000 For Sale
420 Bayhill Circle,
$309,000 For Sale
1909 W 6th,
$82,500 For Sale
1801 Villa Avenue,
$116,500 For Sale
1821 Ross Street,
$110,000 For Sale
$104,900 For Sale
$114,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Jackson Elementary||PK-2||119||8.3||14.3||11.11 mi|
|Ponca Elementary School||3-6||123||12||10.2||0.23 mi|
|Ponca High School||7-12||216||18.7||11.5||0.22 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.