Off Market

206 W Beal Ave,

Bucyrus, OH 44820
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,008 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $80,620

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,008 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1952

Description

206 W Beal Ave is a single family home in Bucyrus, OH. This home was built in 1952 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,008 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $80,620. Frequently asked questions about 206 W Beal Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 206 W Beal Ave is located in a community that is home to 19,862 residents, which has decreased by -4.4% since 2000. 72.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.12%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 W Beal Ave has a median household income of $38,095 and spends about $36,028 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 W Beal Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 9.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 W Beal Ave include Bucyrus Elementary School, and Bucyrus Secondary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 63.7% of the residents near 206 W Beal Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 W Beal Ave is about 25.8 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 W Beal Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,008
Year Built
1952
Latitude
40.79
Longitude
-82.98
Heating
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,382 $0 $0 $24,080
2015 $1,362 $0 $0 $24,080

Local Info

Population
19,862
Median Family Income
$38,095
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.2%
Median Homeowner Age
37.7
Households with Children
72.4%
Unemployment Rate
5.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Bucyrus Elementary School PK-5
Bucyrus Secondary School   6-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.