Off Market

2618 E 1250 S,

Spanish Fork, UT 84660
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,983 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $353,200

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,983 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1993

Description

2618 E 1250 S is a single family home in Spanish Fork, UT. This home was built in 1993 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,983 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $353,200. Frequently asked questions about 2618 E 1250 S and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2618 E 1250 S is located in a community that is home to 18,396 residents, which has increased by 44.4% since 2000. 84.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.41%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.74%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2618 E 1250 S has a median household income of $43,428 and spends about $39,178 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2618 E 1250 S is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 15.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2618 E 1250 S include Diamond Fork Junior High, Maple Mountain High, and Spanish Oaks School.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 2618 E 1250 S have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2618 E 1250 S is about 25.6 degrees in January and 71.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 59.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2618 E 1250 S resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,983
Year Built
1993
Latitude
40.09
Longitude
-111.61
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,550 $0 $0 $133,375
2016 $1,485 $0 $0 $126,115
2015 $1,371 $0 $0 $115,060
2014 $1,119 $0 $0 $102,245

Local Info

Population
18,396
Median Family Income
$43,428
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.0%
Median Homeowner Age
24.0
Households with Children
84.7%
Unemployment Rate
4.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Diamond Fork Junior High   6-10
Maple Mountain High 10-12
Spanish Oaks School PK-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!