1108 Old Salem Rd,
Martin, TN 38237
- 1,736 sqft
Est. Value* : $62,570
- 1,736 sqft
1108 Old Salem Rd is a single family home in Martin, TN. This home was built in 2002 and includes one bathrooms and 1,736 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $62,570. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Old Salem Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Old Salem Rd is located in a community that is home to 12,153 residents, which has increased by 7.4% since 2000. 67.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (18.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 15 to 19 (12.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Old Salem Rd has a median household income of $41,631 and spends about $38,024 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Old Salem Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 7.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Old Salem Rd include Dresden Elementary, Dresden High School, and Dresden Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 53.4% of the residents near 1108 Old Salem Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Old Salem Rd is about 36.8 degrees in January and 77.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Old Salem Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7075 Highway 45,
$215,000 For Sale
3966 E Hwy 45,
$189,900 For Sale
$72,000 For Sale
312 Circle Dr,
$89,900 For Sale
302 Vancil St,
$59,900 For Sale
4846 Old Pierce Rd,
108 Park Ave,
$85,000 For Sale
4857 N Pierce Station Rd,
$115,900 For Sale
4662 Ken Tenn Hwy,
$74,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dresden Elementary||PK-4||487||29||16.7||9.99 mi|
|Dresden High School||9-12||367||26.5||13.8||11.74 mi|
|Dresden Middle School||5-8||335||21||15.9||9.99 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.