Off Market

1108 Riverwood Dr,

Nashville, TN 37216
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,092 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $291,900

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,092 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1999

Description

1108 Riverwood Dr is a single family home in Nashville, TN. This home was built in 1999 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,092 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $291,900. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Riverwood Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1108 Riverwood Dr is located in a community that is home to 17,808 residents, which has decreased by -6.3% since 2000. 69.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.83%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Riverwood Dr has a median household income of $42,135 and spends about $38,385 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Riverwood Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 35.9%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 39.9%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Riverwood Dr include Dan Mills Elementary, and Haynes Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 57.5% of the residents near 1108 Riverwood Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Riverwood Dr is about 32.6 degrees in January and 75.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Riverwood Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,092
Year Built
1999
Latitude
36.22
Longitude
-86.72
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,247 $0 $0 $71,225
2017 $1,658 $0 $0 $71,225
2016 $1,658 $0 $0 $36,725
2014 $1,658 $0 $0 $36,725
2013 $1,658 $0 $0 $36,725

Local Info

Population
17,808
Median Family Income
$42,135
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.6%
Median Homeowner Age
36.5
Households with Children
69.4%
Unemployment Rate
3.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Dan Mills Elementary PK-4
Haynes Middle   5-8
Isaac Litton Middle 5-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week