1109 Brown Ln,
Portland, TN 37148
- 2,827 sqft
Est. Value* : $424,700
- 2,827 sqft
1109 Brown Ln is a single family home in Portland, TN. This home was built in 1920 and includes three bathrooms and 2,827 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $424,700. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Brown Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Brown Ln is located in a community that is home to 15,592 residents, which has increased by 39.8% since 2000. 77.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.12%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Brown Ln has a median household income of $39,110 and spends about $36,689 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Brown Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 8.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Brown Ln include E B Wilson, Portland High School, and Portland West Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 62.3% of the residents near 1109 Brown Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Brown Ln is about 36.5 degrees in January and 77.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Brown Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2404 Tyree Chapel Rd,
$349,000 For Sale
150 Hwy 259,
$192,000 For Sale
157 T G T Rd,
$175,000 For Sale
112 Wind Wood Dr,
$379,900 For Sale
511 N Russell St,
$294,900 For Sale
112 Idle Ct,
$189,900 For Sale
404 Denning Ford Rd,
$815,000 For Sale
220 S Russell St,
$229,900 For Sale
111 Carrie Mae Cir,
$269,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|E B Wilson||PK-12||72||4||18||23.17 mi|
|Portland High School||9-12||1,104||71||15.5||3.76 mi|
|Portland West Middle School||6-8||554||36||15.3||3.5 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.