11090 Cuba Landing Rd,
Waverly, TN 37185
- 672 sqft
Est. Value* : $35,670
- 672 sqft
11090 Cuba Landing Rd is a single family home in Waverly, TN. This home was built in 1978 and includes 672 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $35,670. Frequently asked questions about 11090 Cuba Landing Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11090 Cuba Landing Rd is located in a community that is home to 8,023 residents, which has increased by 9.3% since 2000. 72.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.38%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11090 Cuba Landing Rd has a median household income of $37,268 and spends about $35,611 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11090 Cuba Landing Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11090 Cuba Landing Rd include Lakeview Elementary, and Mc Ewen High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 57.9% of the residents near 11090 Cuba Landing Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11090 Cuba Landing Rd is about 34.5 degrees in January and 76.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11090 Cuba Landing Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1171 Cherokee Heights,
$99,000 For Sale
1090 Eva Harbor Rd,
$370,000 For Sale
243 Washington Circle,
$94,900 For Sale
805 Lakestone Rd,
$140,000 For Sale
40 Jones Cv,
$185,000 For Sale
$179,500 For Sale
5800 Poplar Grove Rd Lot 33,
$38,900 For Sale
$309,500 For Sale
1830 Deer Creek Road,
$899,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lakeview Elementary||PK-8||349||23||15.1||7.33 mi|
|Mc Ewen Elementary||PK-5||449||32||14||21.42 mi|
|Mc Ewen High School||9-12||306||20.9||14.6||21.39 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.