1109 Cindy Dr,
Cookeville, TN 38506
- 1,944 sqft
Est. Value* : $155,300
- 1,944 sqft
1109 Cindy Dr is a single family home in Cookeville, TN. This home was built in 1986 and includes one bathrooms and 1,944 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $155,300. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Cindy Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Cindy Dr is located in a community that is home to 20,422 residents, which has increased by 20.5% since 2000. 77.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.83%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.36%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Cindy Dr has a median household income of $44,994 and spends about $40,102 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Cindy Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 51.1% of the residents near 1109 Cindy Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Cindy Dr is about 36.4 degrees in January and 76.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 14.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Cindy Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2317 Arrow Tr,
$189,900 For Sale
2690 Puckett Point Rd,
$89,000 For Sale
2690 Puckett Point Rd,
$129,900 For Sale
63 Wood Lane,
$46,000 For Sale
135 Oak Glen Drive,
$259,900 For Sale
166 Oak Glen Drive,
$264,900 For Sale
170 Oak Glen Drive,
$289,900 For Sale
6442 Celina Rd,
$105,000 For Sale
102 Waylon Rd,
$195,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.