4102 W Fairmount Ave,
Milwaukee, WI 53209
- 8 Beds
- 5,427 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 8 Beds
4102 W Fairmount Ave is a multi-family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1978 and includes eight bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 5,427 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 4102 W Fairmount Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4102 W Fairmount Ave is located in a community that is home to 47,275 residents, which has decreased by -8% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.32%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4102 W Fairmount Ave has a median household income of $40,522 and spends about $37,372 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4102 W Fairmount Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.9%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 21.2%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 50.6% of the residents near 4102 W Fairmount Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4102 W Fairmount Ave is about 13.5 degrees in January and 68.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 44.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4102 W Fairmount Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4963 N 37th St,
$72,000 House For Sale
4866 N 37th St,
$69,900 House For Sale
4848 N 37th Street,
$99,900 House For Sale
4862 N 40th St,
$87,500 House For Sale
4863 N 40th St,
$114,000 House For Sale
4856 N 41st St,
$124,900 House For Sale
5345 N 35th St,
$74,900 House For Sale
5358 N 35th St,
$60,000 House For Sale
4966 N Sherman Blvd,
$39,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.