Off Market

99 Mount Vernon St,

New Bedford, MA 02740
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,270 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $186,000

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,270 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1917

Description

99 Mount Vernon St is a single family home in New Bedford, MA. This home was built in 1917 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,270 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and radiant heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $186,000. Frequently asked questions about 99 Mount Vernon St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 99 Mount Vernon St is located in a community that is home to 46,087 residents, which has decreased by -4.3% since 2000. 65.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.7%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 99 Mount Vernon St has a median household income of $39,462 and spends about $36,841 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 99 Mount Vernon St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 16.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 99 Mount Vernon St include Keith Middle School, New Bedford High, and Thomas R Rodman. The average SAT score for this area is about 967 (482 for Math and 485 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 99 Mount Vernon St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 99 Mount Vernon St is about 27.4 degrees in January and 71.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 99 Mount Vernon St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,270
Year Built
1917
Latitude
41.65
Longitude
-70.94
Heating
RADIANT

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $2,756 $0 $0 $165,700
2017 $2,605 $0 $0 $156,100
2016 $2,470 $0 $0 $149,800
2015 $2,326 $0 $0 $147,900
2014 $2,260 $0 $0 $149,100

Local Info

Population
46,087
Median Family Income
$39,462
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.9%
Median Homeowner Age
37.1
Households with Children
65.8%
Unemployment Rate
6.0%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Keith Middle School 6-8
New Bedford High   9-12
Thomas R Rodman K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week