Off Market

9318 Laramie Dr,

Saint Louis, MO 63137
  • 3 Beds
  • 906 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $36,030

  • 3 Beds
  • 906 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1955

Description

9318 Laramie Dr is a single family home in Saint Louis, MO. This home was built in 1955 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 906 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 2/14/2019, this property sold for $50,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $36,030. Frequently asked questions about 9318 Laramie Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 9318 Laramie Dr is located in a community that is home to 18,880 residents, which has decreased by -10% since 2000. 69.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.18%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.46%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9318 Laramie Dr has a median household income of $43,456 and spends about $39,213 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9318 Laramie Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 10.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 9318 Laramie Dr include Academy Of Entre Stdy@louverture, and Beaumont Cte High School. The state average SAT score is 1168.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.0% of the residents near 9318 Laramie Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9318 Laramie Dr is about 30.5 degrees in January and 77.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9318 Laramie Dr resides in an area with low flood risk and high tornado risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
906
Year Built
1955
Latitude
38.73
Longitude
-90.22
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
2/14/2019 $50,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,105 $0 $0 $8,170
2017 $1,069 $0 $0 $8,170
2016 $1,031 $0 $0 $8,550
2015 $1,031 $0 $0 $8,550
2014 $988 $0 $0 $8,760

Local Info

Population
18,880
Median Family Income
$43,456
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.2%
Median Homeowner Age
39.1
Households with Children
69.4%
Unemployment Rate
2.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Academy Of Entre Stdy@louverture   6-8
Beaumont Cte High School   9-12
Carnahan School Of The Future   9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.