76483 Douglas St,
Oakridge, OR 97463
- 1,534 sqft
Est. Value* : $193,100
76483 Douglas St is a single family home in Oakridge, OR. This home was built in 1968 and includes one bathrooms and 1,534 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, radiant heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $193,100. Frequently asked questions about 76483 Douglas St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 76483 Douglas St is located in a community that is home to 3,755 residents, which has increased by 13.9% since 2000. 69.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.81%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 76483 Douglas St has a median household income of $29,596 and spends about $31,037 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 76483 Douglas St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%. Property crime risk is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.5%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 76483 Douglas St include Oakridge Elementary School, Oakridge High School, and Oakridge Junior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1014 (506 for Math and 508 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 63.8% of the residents near 76483 Douglas St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 76483 Douglas St is about 35.5 degrees in January and 62.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 21.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 76483 Douglas St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8089 S A ST,
$235,000 House For Sale
621 S 57th Place,
$44,900 House For Sale
$220,000 House For Sale
3965 S Redwood Dr,
$285,000 House For Sale
412 38th Pl,
$249,900 House For Sale
840 S 31st Place,
$329,900 House For Sale
76444 London Rd,
$900,000 House For Sale
3657 Westward Ho Ave,
$375,000 House For Sale
5040 Saratoga St,
$359,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Oakridge Elementary School||K-6||331||16.7||19.7||0.77 mi|
|Oakridge High School||9-12||137||8.5||16||0.95 mi|
|Oakridge Junior High School||7-8||110||6.9||15.8||0.95 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.