79 Pine Hill Rd,
Richmond, RI 02812
- 3 Beds
- 1,290 sqft
Est. Value* : $302,000
- 3 Beds
79 Pine Hill Rd is a single family home in Richmond, RI. This home was built in 1975 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,290 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. In 1/3/2018, this property sold for $108,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $302,000. Frequently asked questions about 79 Pine Hill Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 79 Pine Hill Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,285 residents, which has increased by 30.2% since 2000. 84.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (20.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 79 Pine Hill Rd has a median household income of $64,660 and spends about $51,290 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 79 Pine Hill Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (499 for Math and 517 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 995.
- How’s the job market? About 52.6% of the residents near 79 Pine Hill Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 79 Pine Hill Rd is about 27.2 degrees in January and 71.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 79 Pine Hill Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
252 Richmond Townhouse Road,
$279,000 House For Sale
6 Cedar Hills Drive,
$384,900 House For Sale
87 Kingstown Road,
$1,600,000 House For Sale
48 North Road,
$269,000 House For Sale
70 Botka Woods Drive,
$539,000 House For Sale
25 Fox Trot Drive,
$57,500 House For Sale
14 Fox Trot Drive,
$92,400 House For Sale
18 Foxtrot Drive,
$87,400 House For Sale
16 Fox Trot Drive,
$97,400 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.