7305 Normandy Rd,
Fort Worth, TX 76112
- 3 Beds
- 2,020 sqft
Est. Value* : $183,200
- 3 Beds
7305 Normandy Rd is a single family home in Fort Worth, TX. This home was built in 1960 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,020 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $183,200. Frequently asked questions about 7305 Normandy Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7305 Normandy Rd is located in a community that is home to 42,081 residents, which has increased by 18.8% since 2000. 61.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.25%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7305 Normandy Rd has a median household income of $42,897 and spends about $38,753 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7305 Normandy Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 21.5%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 18.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 867 (457 for Math and 410 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 57.1% of the residents near 7305 Normandy Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7305 Normandy Rd is about 40.8 degrees in January and 82.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 21.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7305 Normandy Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7317 Monterrey Drive,
$204,900 House For Sale
7274 Yolanda Drive,
$259,900 House For Sale
7420 Monterrey Drive,
$229,900 House For Sale
7413 Madeira Drive,
$135,000 House For Sale
7225 Ellis Road,
$178,000 House For Sale
7217 Normandy Road,
$230,000 House For Sale
7404 Brentwood Stair,
$175,000 House For Sale
7509 Madeira Drive,
$199,500 House For Sale
2000 Muse Street,
$215,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.