155 Texas Ln,
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- 408 sqft
Est. Value* : $31,260
- 408 sqft
155 Texas Ln is a single family home in Gatlinburg, TN. This home was built in 1999 and includes one bathrooms and 408 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $31,260. Frequently asked questions about 155 Texas Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 155 Texas Ln is located in a community that is home to 4,949 residents, which has increased by 53.2% since 2000. 72.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.02%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.29%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 155 Texas Ln has a median household income of $45,422 and spends about $40,353 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 155 Texas Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 16.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 155 Texas Ln include Boyds Creek Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 55.1% of the residents near 155 Texas Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 155 Texas Ln is about 35.5 degrees in January and 77.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 155 Texas Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
556 Thissa Way "Bear Bones",
$589,900 For Sale
313 Overview Drive,
$2,200,000 For Sale
813 Pine Top Lane,
$474,900 For Sale
3832 Warden Branch Ln,
$185,000 For Sale
5516 Henry Town Rd.,
$249,900 For Sale
4465 Ball Hollow Road,
$125,000 For Sale
136 Hollow Road,
4957 Ledford Rd,
$149,900 For Sale
154 Hollow Rd.,
$177,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Boyds Creek Elementary School||K-6||549||40||13.7||22.57 mi|
|Catlettsburg Elementary School||PK-6||631||44||14.3||17.24 mi|
|Catons Chapel Elementary||PK-8||482||38.5||12.5||7.93 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.