3862 Dogwood Ave,
Joice, IA 50446
- 6 Beds
- 2,858 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 6 Beds
3862 Dogwood Ave is a single family home in Joice, IA. This home was built in 1910 and includes six bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 2,858 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 3862 Dogwood Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3862 Dogwood Ave is located in a community that is home to 602 residents, which has increased by 1.5% since 2000. 76.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3862 Dogwood Ave has a median household income of $41,498 and spends about $38,117 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3862 Dogwood Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3862 Dogwood Ave include Lake Mills Elementary School, Lake Mills Middle School, and Lake Mills Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 69.0% of the residents near 3862 Dogwood Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3862 Dogwood Ave is about 13.1 degrees in January and 72.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 40.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3862 Dogwood Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
408 W Main St,
$59,419 House For Sale
22540 Balsam Ave,
$319,999 House For Sale
20708 Finch Ave,
$424,900 House For Sale
19577 Hickory Ave,
$355,900 House For Sale
2209 North Shore Dr,
$965,000 House For Sale
814 N 7th St,
$179,728 House For Sale
210 N 12th St,
$129,900 House For Sale
1010 1st Ave N,
$324,900 House For Sale
913 Main Ave,
$149,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lake Mills Elementary School||PK-5||339||27.2||12.4||7.86 mi|
|Lake Mills Middle School||6-8||139||10.2||13.5||7.85 mi|
|Lake Mills Senior High School||9-12||200||15.5||12.8||7.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.