5 Fairway Pl,
Boonton, NJ 07005
- 1,633 sqft
Est. Value* : $370,700
5 Fairway Pl is a single family home in Boonton, NJ. This home was built in 1962 and includes 1,633 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $370,700. Frequently asked questions about 5 Fairway Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5 Fairway Pl is located in a community that is home to 15,866 residents, which has increased by 9.3% since 2000. 74.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.8%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5 Fairway Pl has a median household income of $91,217 and spends about $65,223 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5 Fairway Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5 Fairway Pl include Brooklawn Middle School, Intervale Elementary School, and Parsippany Hills High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1042 (531 for Math and 511 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 68.0% of the residents near 5 Fairway Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5 Fairway Pl is about 26.3 degrees in January and 73.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5 Fairway Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
20 Wood Glen Way,
$679,000 House For Sale
108 Intervale Rd,
$899,000 House For Sale
319 Lincoln St,
$379,000 House For Sale
15 Hanover Road,
$849,000 House For Sale
185 Reserve St,
$799,000 House For Sale
5 Crescent Drive,
$525,000 House For Sale
$975,000 House For Sale
29 Ball Road,
$750,000 House For Sale
247 Rock Lane,
$949,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brooklawn Middle School||6-8||918||86.1||10.6||2.73 mi|
|Intervale Elementary School||K-5||287||22.2||12.9||0.58 mi|
|Parsippany Hills High School||9-12||1,067||100.8||10.5||2.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.