428 Wabash Ave S,
Brewster, OH 44613
- 3 Beds
- 1,734 sqft
Est. Value* : $60,030
- 3 Beds
- 1,734 sqft
428 Wabash Ave S is a single family home in Brewster, OH. This home was built in 1915 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,734 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 4/24/2015, this property sold for $46,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $60,030. Frequently asked questions about 428 Wabash Ave S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 428 Wabash Ave S is located in a community that is home to 2,001 residents, which has decreased by -5.6% since 2000. 77.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.33%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 428 Wabash Ave S has a median household income of $39,089 and spends about $36,716 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 428 Wabash Ave S is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 428 Wabash Ave S include Fairless Elementary School, Fairless High School, and Fairless Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 63.1% of the residents near 428 Wabash Ave S have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 428 Wabash Ave S is about 22.8 degrees in January and 71.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 38.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 428 Wabash Ave S resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
724 6th St Southwest,
$29,610 For Sale
2320 Wilmington Avenue SE,
$180,000 For Sale
$150,000 For Sale
2887 Carie Hill Cir Northwest,
$435,000 For Sale
3040 Sheila Street,
$189,500 For Sale
6720 Shiloh NW,
$325,000 For Sale
4979 Lynncrest St Southwest,
$72,000 For Sale
3258 Dogwood Ln Northwest,
$515,000 For Sale
124 Wade Drive,
$159,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fairless Elementary School||K-5||659||35||18.8||1.1 mi|
|Fairless High School||9-12||450||20.5||21.9||0.88 mi|
|Fairless Middle School||5-8||366||20||18.3||0.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.