10008 Scott Plantation Dr N,
Mobile, AL 36695
- 2,533 sqft
Est. Value* : $238,600
- 2,533 sqft
10008 Scott Plantation Dr N is a single family home in Mobile, AL. This home was built in 2010 and includes 2,533 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 8/17/2017, this property sold for $104,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $238,600. Frequently asked questions about 10008 Scott Plantation Dr N and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10008 Scott Plantation Dr N is located in a community that is home to 27,848 residents, which has increased by 12% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10008 Scott Plantation Dr N has a median household income of $81,364 and spends about $59,907 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10008 Scott Plantation Dr N is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 10008 Scott Plantation Dr N have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10008 Scott Plantation Dr N is about 40.4 degrees in January and 80.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10008 Scott Plantation Dr N resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
0 Duckbill Ct,
$19,900 For Sale
9760 RICHMOND DRIVE N,
$349,900 For Sale
9604 Downing Way,
$223,000 For Sale
9500 Hamilton Creek Dr,
$136,500 For Sale
2200 Milner Way,
$364,500 For Sale
10060 HIGHFIELD WAY,
$329,900 For Sale
3244 Dawes Road,
$200,220 For Sale
9300 Champion Cir N,
$228,000 For Sale
9255 Autumn Leaf Drive N,
$227,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.