Off Market

8 Pearl St,

Wallace, ID 83873
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $98,130

Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

8 Pearl St is a single family home in Wallace, ID. Today, the estimated home value is around $98,130. Frequently asked questions about 8 Pearl St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 8 Pearl St is located in a community that is home to 4,658 residents, which has increased by 1.7% since 2000. 69.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.32%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8 Pearl St has a median household income of $33,841 and spends about $33,586 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8 Pearl St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 8 Pearl St include Silver Hills Elementary School, and Wallace Junior/Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
  • How’s the job market? About 62.7% of the residents near 8 Pearl St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8 Pearl St is about 23.2 degrees in January and 61.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 78.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8 Pearl St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Latitude
47.47
Longitude
-115.93
Lot Size
2,701 sqft
New Construction
No

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,428 $0 $0 $55,170
2016 $1,368 $0 $0 $49,916
2015 $1,300 $0 $0 $49,916

Local Info

Population
4,658
Median Family Income
$33,841
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.1%
Median Homeowner Age
40.8
Households with Children
69.5%
Unemployment Rate
7.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Silver Hills Elementary School   PK-6
Wallace Junior/Senior High School   7-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week