224 N 4th St,
Cambridge, OH 43725
- 840 sqft
Est. Value* : $30,870
224 N 4th St is a single family home in Cambridge, OH. This home includes one bathrooms and 840 square feet of living space. Additional features include gas heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $30,870. Frequently asked questions about 224 N 4th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 224 N 4th St is located in a community that is home to 21,571 residents, which has increased by 7.4% since 2000. 69.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.99%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.32%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 224 N 4th St has a median household income of $33,473 and spends about $33,314 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 224 N 4th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 8%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools?
- How’s the job market? About 55.1% of the residents near 224 N 4th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 224 N 4th St is about 25.0 degrees in January and 70.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 224 N 4th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.4|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.