Off Market

224 Vine St,

Coshocton, OH 43812
  • 2 Beds
  • 753 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $17,830

  • 2 Beds
  • 753 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1910

Description

224 Vine St is a single family home in Coshocton, OH. This home was built in 1910 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 753 square feet of living space. Additional features include gas heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $17,830. Frequently asked questions about 224 Vine St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 224 Vine St is located in a community that is home to 21,284 residents, which has increased by 0.8% since 2000. 70.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.98%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 224 Vine St has a median household income of $38,146 and spends about $35,964 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 224 Vine St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 224 Vine St include Coshocton Elementary, and Coshocton High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 59.4% of the residents near 224 Vine St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 224 Vine St is about 24.4 degrees in January and 71.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 224 Vine St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
753
Year Built
1910
Latitude
40.27
Longitude
-81.87
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $428 $0 $0 $8,075
2016 $411 $0 $0 $8,075
2015 $206 $0 $0 $8,075
2014 $6,282 $0 $0 $9,850

Local Info

Population
21,284
Median Family Income
$38,146
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.1%
Median Homeowner Age
38.4
Households with Children
70.1%
Unemployment Rate
5.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Coshocton Elementary PK-6
Coshocton High School 7-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.