3609 Loveland Ct,
Dayton, OH 45439
- 4 Beds
- 1,800 sqft
Est. Value* : $151,000
- 4 Beds
3609 Loveland Ct is a single family home in Dayton, OH. This home was built in 1980 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,800 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/25/2017, this property sold for $140,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $151,000. Frequently asked questions about 3609 Loveland Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3609 Loveland Ct is located in a community that is home to 9,866 residents, which has increased by 6.7% since 2000. 67.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.7%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3609 Loveland Ct has a median household income of $53,197 and spends about $44,525 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3609 Loveland Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.4%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 19.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3609 Loveland Ct include Frank Nicholas Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 54.0% of the residents near 3609 Loveland Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3609 Loveland Ct is about 25.1 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3609 Loveland Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1737 Gilsey Ave,
$30,000 House For Sale
232 w Circle Dr,
$121,000 House For Sale
307 Astor Ave,
$114,900 House For Sale
413 s Alex Rd,
$80,000 House For Sale
4707 Vanguard Ave,
$39,900 House For Sale
2337 Ned Dr,
$74,900 House For Sale
4826 Lamme Rd,
$127,500 House For Sale
2434 Lakeview Ave,
$35,000 House For Sale
6212 Carnation Rd,
$170,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Frank Nicholas Elementary School||1-5||184||11||16.7||0.71 mi|
|Harold Schnell Elementary School||1-5||465||21||22.1||2.37 mi|
|Shade Elementary School||PK-K||468||21||22.2||1.65 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.