1108 Paddock Park Cir,
Gallatin, TN 37066
- 2,016 sqft
Est. Value* : $326,300
- 2,016 sqft
1108 Paddock Park Cir is a single family home in Gallatin, TN. This home was built in 2010 and includes three bathrooms and 2,016 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. In 11/2/2015, this property sold for $282,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $326,300. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Paddock Park Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Paddock Park Cir is located in a community that is home to 34,436 residents, which has increased by 16.8% since 2000. 77.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.17%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Paddock Park Cir has a median household income of $52,116 and spends about $43,941 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Paddock Park Cir is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.9%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 14.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Paddock Park Cir include E B Wilson, Station Camp Elementary, and Station Camp High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 1108 Paddock Park Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Paddock Park Cir is about 34.9 degrees in January and 76.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Paddock Park Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1107 Claire Ct,
$375,000 For Sale
1267 Potter Ln,
$1,189,000 For Sale
285 Chancery Dr,
$290,000 For Sale
1405 Boardwalk Pl,
$749,900 For Sale
1028 Grassland Chase Dr,
$364,900 For Sale
909 Fairington Way,
$432,900 For Sale
1005 Jarman Ln,
$484,900 For Sale
1037 N Sugartree Ln,
$814,975 For Sale
512 Bay Point Dr,
$1,019,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|E B Wilson||PK-12||72||4||18||6.24 mi|
|Station Camp Elementary||PK-5||971||53||18.3||1.98 mi|
|Station Camp High School||9-12||1,776||91||19.5||2 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.